IEEE 802.3 ballot and Task Force review announcements
|CURRENT IEEE 802.3 BALLOTS
|IEEE P802.3cd 50 Gb/s, 100 Gb/s, and 200 Gb/s Ethernet
||4th Sponsor recirculation ballot
||Tuesday 14th August 2018
||Wednesday 29th August 2018 23:59 ET
||IEEE P802.3cd draft D3.4 ballot notice
- IEEE 802.3 ballot announcements are archived in the IEEE 802.3 e-mail reflector archive which is password protected.
- IEEE 802.3 Working Group ballots close at 23:59 Anywhere on Earth (AOE). IEEE 802.3 Sponsor ballots close at 23:59 Eastern Time (ET).
- If you are interested in participating in the Sponsor Ballots of IEEE 802.3 drafts you need to become a member of the LMSC Sponsor Ballot Pool.
- A Frequently Asked Questions page is available
covering the most commonly asked questions about the balloting process as well as some additional explanatory material.
- To retain your IEEE 802.3 Working Group Voting Membership you must participate in Working Group ballots.
- You can lose your voting membership for not returning or abstaining, other than abstain for lack of technical expertise, in two of the last three Working Group ballots.
|CURRENT IEEE 802.3 TASK FORCE REVIEWS
|IEEE P802.3ca 25 Gb/s, 50 Gb/s, and 100 Gb/s Ethernet Passive Optical Networks
||3rd Task Force review
||Wednesday 8th August 2018
||Monday 27th August 2018 23:59 AOE
||IEEE P802.3ca draft D1.2 Task Force review notice
|IEEE P802.3ch Multi-Gig Automotive Ethernet PHY Task Force.
||1st Task Force review
||Thursday 2nd August 2018
||Sunday 2nd September 2018 23:59 AOE
||IEEE P802.3ch draft D1.0 Task Force review notice
- IEEE 802.3 Task Force review announcements are archived in the in their respective Task Force email archive.
- IEEE 802.3 Task Force reviews close at 23:59 Anywhere on Earth (AOE).
Return to 802.3 ballot information
Last Update: 15 Aug 18