IEEE 802.3 ballot and Task Force review announcements
|CURRENT IEEE 802.3 BALLOTS
|There are no open ballots at this time
- IEEE 802.3 ballot announcements are archived in the IEEE 802.3 e-mail reflector archive which is password protected.
- IEEE 802.3 Working Group ballots close at 23:59 Anywhere on Earth (AOE). IEEE 802.3 Sponsor ballots close at 23:59 Eastern Time (ET).
- If you are interested in participating in the Sponsor Ballots of IEEE 802.3 drafts you need to become a member of the LMSC Sponsor Ballot Pool.
- A Frequently Asked Questions page is available
covering the most commonly asked questions about the balloting process as well as some additional explanatory material.
- To retain your IEEE 802.3 Working Group Voting Membership you must participate in Working Group ballots.
- You can lose your voting membership for not returning or abstaining, other than abstain for lack of technical expertise, in two of the last three Working Group ballots.
|CURRENT IEEE 802.3 TASK FORCE REVIEWS
|IEEE P802.3ca 25 Gb/s, 50 Gb/s, and 100 Gb/s Ethernet Passive Optical Networks
||4th Task Force review
||Saturday 6th October 2018
||Wednesday 31st October 2018 23:59 AOE
||IEEE P802.3ca draft D1.3 Task Force review notice
- IEEE 802.3 Task Force review announcements are archived in the in their respective Task Force email archive.
- IEEE 802.3 Task Force reviews close at 23:59 Anywhere on Earth (AOE).
Return to 802.3 ballot information
Last Update: 30 Oct 18