draft of request to IANA

Dear Members of the IEEE 802.3.1 Ethernet MIB Modules Task Force,

At our last meeting at Lake Tahoe, I took an action
item to draft a new request to IANA for additions to
the IANAifMauTypeListBits and IANAifMauAutoNegCapBits
textual conventions and the dot3MauType object identities
contained within the IANA-MAU-MIB to accommodate the
new MAU types introduced by IEEE Std 802.3ba-2010 and
IEEE Std 802.3bg-2011.

The draft request is attached, and I plan to review it
during our meeting in San Francisco on July 19. Comments
welcome.

Howard Frazier
Chair IEEE 802.3.1 Ethernet MIB Modules Task Force