[BP] conference call on Thursday, 8 April 04 at 10am PST ... 802.3ap Channel Group Ad-Hoc

Title:

802.3ap Channel Group Ad-Hoc
conference call on Thursday, 8 April 04 at 10am PST

Meeting outline will be sent out tomorrow.  I would expect two hours for this call max.  I have included the primary reflector to make sure if anyone wants to join that is not on the above email list, that they email me so I can include them on the next call.

Everyone that wants to is invited to participate.  Anything decided will not be decided, but 'recommended'.  Please keep that in mind.

Conference ID: 4379020

Dial-in number: 8773262337

International dial-in number: 303-928-3232

Take care
Joel Goergen