[802.3_CU4HDD] Resume at 9 AM on Thursday 1/21/2016 Interim, as discussed on Wed.

Dear Colleagues,

We'll resume at 9 am Thursday at this interim.
We'll have 2+ presenations, baseline motions, and planning toward making progress on (expected) baseline adoption, and possible March plenary milestones.   Likely to end earlier than scheduled (5 pm) but not assuming we end early.

best regards,

Yong Kim | Senior Director, CTO Office, Networking
Broadcom Corporation | (O) 408-922-7502 | (M) 408-772-4304