[802.3_25GSMF] [P802.3cc_25GSMF] Proposed responses to comments receive on D2.0

Colleagues,

I have posted the editor’s proposed responses to the comments received against D2.0 of 802.3cc.  They can be found, listed by clause and also by ID, at:  http://www.ieee802.org/3/cc/comments/index.shtml.

These are the same proposed responses that Kohichi reviewed during our ad hoc meeting today.  Pleae review the proposed responses and let myself or Kohichi know if you plan to accept them.

We will focus our task force meeting next Wednesday, Jan 11th, on comment resolution.  If you would like to make a presentation on any of the comments, please let me know ASAP.  I will need the pdf slides of your presentation by the end of the day, tomorrow Thursday Jan 5th.

Best Regards,

David Lewis

P802.3cc Task Force Chair