|Thread Links||Date Links|
|Thread Prev||Thread Next||Thread Index||Date Prev||Date Next||Date Index|
Thank you all for the feedback on traverso_020817_3cd_adhoc-v2 during the ad hoc call.
I took the following notes:
1) Add a slide to section 140.7.5 proposing a modification that the optical return loss in the channel used to measure TDECQ is 15.5 dB which is accordance with slide 5 of our ad hoc presentation
2) Table 140-8 Illustrative link power budget
- Lots of discussion, but the best suggestion in my opinion was to (a) point to section 220.127.116.11 for the channel insertion loss; (b) Insert a simple equation “Penalties = Power budget (5.6dB) – Channel Insertion loss” as the value for “Allocation for penalties” row
- I show this in the image below
3) Table 140-11 Channel characteristics
- Similar to other table, remove the “3 dB” and point to section 18.104.22.168 for the channel insertion loss
Are there other notes or comments?
I intend to update the presentation and upload to a future ad hoc. I intend to submit a comment suggesting that the editor modify Clause 140 per the updated presentation.