[802.3_50G] Updates to traverso_022217_3cd_adhoc

Colleagues,

Thank you for your time and inputs this morning to review traverso_022217_3cd_adhoc in the ad hoc call.  I have attached an updated revision.  I believe it captures the essence of all the feedback I received.  I will submit a comment against D1.2 per the summary bullet.  I believe that the editor, Peter Stassar, may begin soliciting improved wording for a smoother Task Force meeting in Vancouver.

thanks

--matt