[802.3_10SPE] website update - huntington beach minutes posted

I apologize, our secretary, Jon Lewis, got me the minutes some time ago, and I just found that I hadn’t posted them yet.  The minutes from Huntington beach are now posted to the January 2017 part of the 802.3cg website.  Please take a look and review the minutes, as we will want to approve them when we get to Vancouver.

George A. Zimmerman, Ph.D.

Chair, IEEE P802.3cg 10Mbps Single Pair Ethernet Task Force

President & Principal Consultant

CME Consulting, Inc.

Experts in PHYsical Layer Communications

1-310-920-3860

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx