Re: [802.3_10SPE] optional MDI

Thank you Matthias.
We currently have three presentation requests for this Wednesday's 10SPE (802.3cg) ad hoc, from 7-9am pacific time.
They include Matthias' in the optional MDI, and two from Kirsten on multidrop considerations.  If there are more requests, please let me know as soon as possible.

While some of us will be at the NGAUTO study group meeting in Warren (I will be), I will attempt to make arrangements to minimize any interference between the two groups.   However, for those at the NGAUTO meeting, please know that I expect getting the business of that group has to come first to Steve, and we should not expect a recess in that meeting for our ad hoc.
I will work with Natalie to see if we can get a small room. Please email me privately if you would be attending the ad hoc.
Peter Jones will be unable to attend, so I plan to host the ad hoc.

George A. Zimmerman, Ph.D.
CME Consulting, Inc.
Experts in PHYsical Layer Communications
310-920-3860