[802.3_10SPE] Schedule for September

Many of you have asked about the September interim. I have worked out with Steve that 802.3cg will be meeting Wednesday through Friday.  I expect we will start at 8 am and work all day all 3 days as initial working group ballots tend to have a lot of comments and we will have a lot to get through.  Our focus  will be resolving comments on our initial working group ballot, and our ability to do so will be improved if you build consensus on any more controversial proposals through presentations at the ad hoc.

George A. Zimmerman, Ph.D.
President & Principal Consultant
CME Consulting, Inc.
Experts in PHYsical Layer Communications
1-310-920-3860
George@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx