Re: [802.3_10SPE] Ethernet Alliance SPE meeting

George-

Editorial (not required)

Comment:
Author was very, very tired.

Proposed remedy
Change the following text
FROM:
"You may have heard mentioned at the meeting this week, I’ve been ethernet Alliance single pair Ethernet subcommittee meeting. If you are employed by or affiliated with an alliance member, I urge you to sign up for the technical committee reflector so that you will get announcements. The first meeting is on 18 September, you may get more information by contacting me or peter directly-off of the IEEE reflector."

TO:
"You may have heard me mentioned this at the meeting this week, I’ve been chairing the Eethernet Alliance single pair Ethernet subcommittee meeting. If you are employed by or affiliated with an alliance member, I urge you to sign up for the technical committee reflector so that you will get announcements. The first meeting is on 18 September, you may get more information by contacting me or peter directly-off of the IEEE reflector."

Geoff

You may have heard mentioned at the meeting this week, I’ve been ethernet Alliance single pair Ethernet subcommittee meeting. If you are employed by or affiliated with an alliance member, I urge you to sign up for the technical committee reflector so that you will get announcements. The first meeting is on 18 September, you may get more information by contacting me or peter directly-off of the IEEE reflector.

George A. Zimmerman, Ph.D.
CME Consulting, Inc.
Experts in PHYsical Layer Communications
310-920-3860