[802.3_10SPE] update of Sept 2018 files

All – in processing comments, we recognized some file naming issues with the files containing markups of resolutions to many comments in Clauses 22, 45, 147 and 148.

The Sept 2018 area has been updated to align with the filenaming referenced in the database.

If you still have difficulty finding the files referenced in the comment responses, please let me know privately without wasting much time and I will look into it.

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.

Chair, IEEE P802.3cg 10 Mb/s Single Pair Ethernet Task Force

President & Principal

CME Consulting, Inc.

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

310-920-3860