[802.3_10SPE] webpage update - proposed responses to draft 3.2 comments, EZ bucket and late comment

All – the editor’s proposed responses to the comments received on draft 3.2 have been uploaded.  There is 1 late comment so far, and of the 67 total comments, 25 have been categorized as “EZ” and are expected to be approved by motion.

The time is short, but so is the number of comments to be reviewed.  if you wish to remove any of the comments from the “EZ” bucket motion to approve, please email me the comment number by 1159PM AOE on Monday August 9.

This time there is no editorial bucket.  There were a number of comments we would have categorized as editorial, but most were on text which appears to be out of scope.   Those are assigned the topic OOS editorial, to be considered individually by the CRG.

I see that some have already taken up my request to discuss comments on the reflector, and I hope we can work to build consensus on items and understand the changes prior to our meeting.  Additionally, please feel free to raise any questions about some of the technical comments, for example state diagrams, on the reflector.  That way, hopefully, we will converge and minimize the chance of further rounds of correcting comments.

-george

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.

President & Principal

CME Consulting, Inc.