From: Ramin Farjad [mailto:Ramin.Farjad@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, September 27, 2017 10:27 PM
To: DiBiaso, Eric <eric.dibiaso@xxxxxx>; STDS-802-3-NGAUTO@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: S4P Touchstone Files

The following message was sent from an external e-mail address. Be cautious when clicking on links, opening attachments or providing sensitive information.

Hi Eric,

Having the channel responses at higher frequencies beyond 3GHz will still be helpful for more accurate analysis of different coding/modulations, and sensitivity of each scheme to poor higher frequency response of the channel.

Ideally, it will be helpful to have a typical as well as a possible worst case scenario above 3GHz.

Thanks

Ramin