[802.3_NGAUTO] Webpage updated

Colleagues,

The September webpage has been updated. The presentation order will be as
shown on the website. A final upload will occur after 8AM with the editor's
report and final agenda.

We'll be in the Grand Pennington A Ballroom in the Mezzanine (2nd. Floor)
and will start at 9AM.

Our meeting rooms are all on the mezzanine (2nd floor) level in the hotel.
The basic "at-a-glace" schedule, including groups, times, rooms and morning
and afternoon break time is on the back of your badge holder. The complete
schedule may be found here: https://918interim.sched.com/   There is also a
floor plan which may be downloaded. There are three signs with all interim
information (one by the Isabella Room, Lobby level ) one outside the
Elizabethan Room (2nd. floor) and one by the Flowerfield Room (2nd. Floor)

Breakfast is in the Isabella Room on the Lobby level all week. Our morning
and afternoon breaks, are at 10:30AM and 3PM in the Flowerfield Room on the
2nd. Floor. Registration and badge pickup Monday through Wednesday is at the
Lobby/Isabella Foyer, Lobby Level. For registration and badge pickup after
Wednesday, please see Lynn Kennedy, Dell/EMC meeting planner, in the IEEE
office in State Suites, 2nd. Floor.

Regards,

Steve

Steven B. Carlson
Chair, P802.3ch Multi-Gig Automotive Ethernet PHY Task Force
Executive Secretary, IEEE 802.3 Ethernet Working Group
http://www.ieee802.org/3/index.html
President
High Speed Design, Inc.
Portland, OR