[802.3_NGAUTO] P802.3ch Call for Presentations and Work Plan for November 2018 plenary

Colleagues,

P802.3ch will meet on Tuesday and Wednesday, November 13 and 14, 2018 at the
Marriott Marquis Queen?s Park Hotel, Bangkok, Thailand. If you have not
registered or made a hotel reservations, please go to
http://802world.org/plenary/ and do so.

We will be resolving comments on Draft 0.6 and adopting more draft material.
If you have not yet provided comments, the deadline is October 30, 2018 at
midnight AOE (Anywhere on Earth). Please be prompt (early comments are
always welcome!) to give our Chief Editor time to import the comments and
create proposed responses. If your comments include replacement text or
presentations in support of your comment(s), please submit those along with
your comments.

We have an ad hoc on Wednesday, October 31. This would be an excellent venue
for previewing and consensus-building on proposals. Our reflector is also
feeling neglected---let's use it!

Presentations should speak to the open areas in the draft. Please review the
minutes of the September meeting for action items and the To-Do spreadsheets
on the webpage which are updated after ad hoc calls.

Please send me requests for presentation time by Tuesday, October 30, with
the following information:

Name of presenter
Title of presentation
Length of time requested (this should include time for questions and
answers)
Brief description of topic

Please read the Procedure for Presenters
http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/3/ch/public/presentproc.html and make
sure you are following the rules. I have relaxed the deadlines as we're
doing better at meeting deadlines.

The PDF of the presentation is due on Tuesday, November 6. For those of you
who have been presenting on our ad hoc calls, you'll need to make a
presentation request. We will want anything presented on ad hoc calls
presented to the TF and assume that many presentations will be updated.
Consensus presentations are very welcome!

I will be traveling to Bangkok on Thursday, November 7. Late PDFs may not
get posted until I arrive in Thailand, so please get them in on time. Also,
please proofread carefully to avoid presentation thrash.

I look forward to seeing you all in Bangkok!

Regards,

Steve

Steven B. Carlson
Chair, P802.3ch Multi-Gig Automotive Ethernet PHY Task Force
 Executive Secretary, IEEE 802.3 Ethernet Working Group
 http://www.ieee802.org/3/index.html
President
High Speed Design, Inc.
Portland, OR