[802.3_NGAUTO] Updated 802.3ch task list available

Dear NGAUTO participants,

An updated task list file is available here:  http://www.ieee802.org/3/ch/todo/P802_3ch_Timeline_status_1018b.xlsm.  The D1.0 tab has been updated to reflect what is still needed to complete D1.0.   Most of the open items are also comprehended on the September 2018 specific task list that we have been working from.  Please keep these open items in mind as you create your presentations for our last AdHoc on October 31st and for the plenary meeting on November 13&14.

Thanks,

Natalie Wienckowski
P802.3ch Chief Editor
General Motors Company