[802.3_NGAUTO] Pull comments 148 and 152 from EZ bucket

NGAUTO participants,

I need to pull comments #148 and #152 from the EZ bucket.  I noticed that I did not provide a "proposed response" for these comments.  The "proposed response" should have been "proposed accept".  I will request that these comments be approved with this response during our meeting next week.

This should serve as a reminder to everyone to review the EZ bucket carefully as mistakes can be made.

Thanks,

Natalie Wienckowski