[802.3_NGAUTO] P802.3ch presentation deadline is Wednesday

Dear NGAUTO participants,

Our chair, Steve Carlson, has requested that I send this email as he is traveling today.

If you plan to create a presentation for a comment you submitted or for a comment someone else submitted, or for any other purpose, please plan to send it to Steve by EOB on Wednesday, July 10th.  This will ensure that everyone has time to review the presentation prior to the start of our meeting on Monday, July 15th.

Thanks and safe travels!

Natalie Wienckowski