[8023-CMSG] Study Group Extension & Web site updated

All,

In case you didn't stick around for the end of the closing
plenary, our study group was extended on Thursday afternoon.
We have quite a bit of work to do between now and November.
Please review our work plan in the closing plenary presentation
from the web site below. I'll be providing more information in
the days and weeks to come.

The web site is updated including the posting of the approved
objectives on the main page and the approved minutes on the
May-04 page. If there are updated presentations that I don't
have, please get them to me so I can get them posted.

http://www.ieee802.org/3/cm_study/index.html

Thanks to all for a successful meeting.

Thanks,
Ben