[8023-CMSG] Problem statement

Title: Problem statement

Greetings,

I wasn't able to attend the CMSG meeting in July, due to being a little busy in 802.3an, but I was looking at the problem statement that I believe was adopted by the SG.  I was a little concerned that the statement only mentioned 802.3 MAC Clients and nothing about the 802.3 MAC itself.  I was wondering if the following problem statement would still be palatable to everyone:

"802.3 MAC Clients need the ability to communicate, via 802.3 MACs, congestion information to avoid oversubscription."

Thoughts?  Feedback?

Thanks,
Brad