[8023-CMSG] Call for presentations/proposals

All,

The Congestion Management Task Force is meeting in Atlanta during the IEEE 802 Plenary. We are scheduled to meet on the following days:
 - Tuesday, March 15th : TF opening, presentations (all-day)
 - Wednesday, March 16th : joint 802.1/802.3 meeting (late morning)
 - Thursday, March 17th : TF wrap-up (morning)

The TF heard a couple of presentations at the January interim, which discussed possible proposals in support of the objectives.

The TF needs complete proposals for meeting the objectives. These complete proposals will need to gain minimum 75% approval to form the basis for the first draft.

If you would like to present a proposal during the upcoming meeting, please send an e-mail to me with the following:

Name of presenter
Title of presentation
Duration (including Q&A)

...no later than Wednesday, March 9th.

The completed presentation will need to be submitted to me no later than Friday, March 11th. This way, I can post the meeting materials ahead of the meeting, giving individuals sufficient time to download and review.

Thanks!

Kevin Daines
Chair, IEEE P802.3ar Congestion Management Task Force