[8023-CMTF] FW: [8023-CMTF] 802.3ar/D0.9 is available

Kevin,

I only took a quick review. From that, my main observation/confusion was with what appears to be
key names, where the delineation of the name is unclear. For example:

  A GET operation returns the current Transmit Rate Limit Frame Rate mode of operation of the MAC sublayer.

I would prefer to see such special terms, particularly if they correspond to specific values or functions,
clearly distinguished from key words. Perhaps something like:

  A GET operation returns the current 'Transmit Rate Limit Frame Rate' mode of operation of the MAC sublayer.
or
  A GET operation returns the current TransmitRateLimitFrameRate mode of operation of the MAC sublayer.
or
  A GET operation returns the current transmitRateLimitFrameRate mode of operation of the MAC sublayer.
or
  A GET operation returns the current TRANSMIT_RATE_LIMIT_FRAME_RATE mode of operation of the MAC sublayer.

Depending on what is the actual meaning and context of this   word sequence, and others that are similarly phrased.

DVJ