[8023-CMTF] Website updated

Colleagues,

I've updated the 802.3ar website with materials for the January 2006 interim meeting. They may be found here:

http://www.ieee802.org/3/ar/public/0601/index.html

Included are two files:
- Agenda and general information for the meeting
- Proposed responses to comments received on 802.3ar/D1.0

As a reminder, we'll meet Wednesday, January 11th during the IEEE 802.3 interim week in Chandler, Arizona. Since we received minimal comments on 802.3ar/D1.0, I expect a short meeting - likely only lasting Wednesday morning.

See you in Chandler!

Kevin Daines
Chair, IEEE P802.3ar Congestion Management