[STDS-802-3-NGBIDI] Received comments uploaded

All,

Please find the web page for our upcoming meeting at: http://www.ieee802.org/3/cp/public/2001/index.html

This contains our unapproved minutes from November, and the comments received (25 of them).

Yuanqiu will be processing these, and we will have the proposed resolutions uploaded by Jan 16.

A general comment from me:  We don’t seem to be getting very many comments on the draft.  We do expect to have plenty of time for comment resolution at the upcoming meeting, so I’m sure the group would entertain additional later comments.  So, please give our draft another read, and see what you can find.

In particular, the optical tables need more checking.  Please concentrate on the downstream tables, because we have a comment to eliminate the upstream tables, because there should be no difference between 99% of the entries.

Thanks,

Frank Effenberger