[STDS-802-3-NGBIDI] Teleconference meeting of 802.3cp

All,

Due to the cancellation of the Atlanta meeting, we will need to do our business in a teleconference.

The permission to do so is now the subject of an 802.3 member vote (please vote yes!).

Assuming that motion succeeds, we need to arrange a teleconference time.

Looking at the comments we have received (see attached), the commenters are mainly located in the US (both coasts).

Therefore, I would suggest putting the meeting on March 20, Friday afternoon, 12:30 to 15:00, and then 15:30 to 18:00.

Based on our past meetings, I think that will be sufficient to handle all the comments and get us to the next draft.

If anybody has a major problem with this time, please contact me directly, and I will see what we can do.

An Outlook meeting notice will follow shortly.

Sincerely,

Frank E.