[STDS-802-3-NGBIDI] Mar 20 meeting page uploaded

All,

You can find the meeting page for our upcoming meeting at: http://www.ieee802.org/3/cp/public/2003/index.html

Some words on our timeline: we had anticipated going to draft 2.0 in May.  I think that we still have a chance to achieve this.

We will produce a D1.3 out of the March meeting, and collect comments on that.

If we want to produce a draft 2.0 in May, we will need to pre-submit our draft to the 802.3 working group, which requires a TF motion to do so.

If that is successful, we would then pre-submit the D1.3 to the May WG meeting, and at the May meeting we will produce a next version, which we would submit to the WG closing plenary to be accepted as a draft 2.0, wherein it would start on the next phase: WG ballot.

I welcome any discussion on this matter.

Frank E