[802.3_DWDM] Reminder - 23 Nov Interim Teleconference

All,

Reminder that there will be a joint interim teleconference on Mon 23 Nov from 10am to noon, ET.  Information for the call may be found at https://www.google.com/calendar/event?eid=XzY0czNnb2o2NnRnamdiYjE2OHA2NmI5a2M0c21jYjlvNzVpM2FiYjJja3BqNHBqNTY4cG1jb2IxNmsgODAyZDMubXRnQG0&ctz=America/New_York.

The agenda for the call will include the following -

I will be working on the exact order of the agenda with our Chief Editor today.

All interim teleconference meeting participants should review the following documents prior to participation in an interim meeting teleconference:

    • IEEE SA patent policy
    • IEEE SA Copyright Policy
    • IEEE SA Participation Policy

All of these policies may be found at http://ieee802.org/3/policies.html

I will send an email to the reflector when the webpage for the meeting has been updated.  Please note that the technical presentations to be considered are noted above.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE P802.3ct Task Force

Chair, IEEE P802.3cw Task Force