[802.3_DWDM] Announcement - Optical Crosstalk Ad hoc

All,

As discussed on yesterday’s joint Task Force Interim Teleconference, an ad hoc was suggested to discuss how to specify the black link to address optical crosstalk and definition of the mux/demux related parameters.  I am chartering an ad hoc that I will chair with the scope to bring a proposal on “ how to specify the black link to address optical crosstalk and definition of the mux/demux related parameters” to the Dec 14 joint TF teleconference.

Individuals interested in participating in this ad hoc – please contact me, as I will be setting up at least one ad hoc teleconference.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE P802.3cw Task Force