Re: [802.3_DWDM] Announcement - Optical Crosstalk Ad hoc

Hi John,

I would be happy to take part.

Best
John

On Tue, Nov 24, 2020, 21:51 John D'Ambrosia <jdambrosia@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

All,

As discussed on yesterday’s joint Task Force Interim Teleconference, an ad hoc was suggested to discuss how to specify the black link to address optical crosstalk and definition of the mux/demux related parameters.  I am chartering an ad hoc that I will chair with the scope to bring a proposal on “ how to specify the black link to address optical crosstalk and definition of the mux/demux related parameters” to the Dec 14 joint TF teleconference.

Individuals interested in participating in this ad hoc – please contact me, as I will be setting up at least one ad hoc teleconference.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE P802.3cw Task Force