[802.3_DWDM] Agenda Update - Dec Teleconferences

All,

Tom Issenhuth and I met today to discuss the status of the two task forces, and map out our plan for December.

IEEE P802.3ct

As noted in Tom’s report – we have a significant number of comments against Clause 154 that we need to address.  Therefore, I will be prioritizing IEEE P802.3ct comment resolution for the 03 Dec Call, and defer presentations for 802.3cw to later meetings.

IEEE P802.3cw

As announced, I have chartered the Optical Crosstalk Ad hoc (see  https://www.ieee802.org/3/ct/email/msg00564.html), and we will be looking for a proposal from this ad hoc by the 14 Dec Teleconference.  This appears to be the main area of focus of .3cw at this time.  If there are other issues that individuals wish to address, I request that they contact me.  Otherwise I will look at shifting the .3cw presentations to the TF to the 14 and 17th of Dec interim teleconferences.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE P802.3ct Task Force

Chair, IEEE P802.3cw Task Force