[802.3AZ] starting at 8:30 AM tomorrow - please read through editorial comment before we start

Dear colleagues,

We will start at 8:30 AM tomorrow. Thank you for your perseverance in processing comments. We have managed to get through 280 T and TR comments as well as most of the ER comments. That said, we still have six technical and 137 editorial comments to process tomorrow. Review of those comments will be more efficient if you take some time to read through them before the meeting tomorrow. See you in the morning.

Regards,

Mike

Michael J. Bennett
Chair, IEEE P802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet Task Force
+1 510.486.7913