[802.3AZ] Task Force update

Dear colleagues,

I would like to thank everyone who contributed to the success of our meeting this week, especially those who participated in the late sessions on Tuesday and Wednesday. We were able to address all of the comments received against D2.0. Additionally, the Task Force approved the generation of Draft 2.1. There will be an announcement for the recirculation ballot coming in the next few weeks. I expect to have the comment responses and meeting minutes posted next week.

Best regards,

Mike
Michael J. Bennett
Chair, IEEE P802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet Task Force
+1 510.486.7913