From: Mike Bennett [mailto:mjbennett@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 25 September 2009 21:35
To: STDS-802-3-EEE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [802.3AZ] Task Force update

Dear colleagues,

I would like to thank everyone who contributed to the success of our
meeting this week, especially those who participated in the late
sessions on Tuesday and Wednesday.  We were able to address all of the
comments received against D2.0.  Additionally, the Task Force approved
the generation of Draft 2.1.  There will be an announcement for the
recirculation ballot coming in the next few weeks.  I expect to have the
comment responses and meeting minutes posted next week.

Best regards,

Mike
Michael J. Bennett
Chair, IEEE P802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet Task Force
+1 510.486.7913