[EFM] Meeting reminder

Dear Members of the IEEE 802.3ah EFM Task Force,

Our hosts and our meeting planners have been
hard at work getting everything ready for our
upcoming meeting in Seoul, where the weather is
sunny with daytime highs around 25 degrees (C,
of course).

If you haven't made your travel arrangements yet,
please refer to the information at:

http://www.ieee802.org/3/interims/seoul_03.html

There are still rooms available at the J. W. Marriott
hotel in Seoul at the group rate.

Also, please remember that the deadline for pre-registration
via the web is Friday, May 2nd, at 6:00 pm Pacific time.
Reservations made after this date, or on-site, will
cost you US$50 more. You can register via the web at:

http://www.facetoface-events.com/8023efm.html

With 1517 comments, and four days to work on them, this
will be a very busy and very important meeting for us.
Remember, it is our last, best chance to tune our draft
before we ask the IEEE 802.3 Working Group to conduct a
ballot.  In short, this is a make or break meeting if
we intend to adhere to our schedule.

The agenda will be as follows:

Mon, May 12; 8:00 am to 12:00 noon - EFM Task Force Opening Session
Mon, May 12; 1:00 pm to 6:00 pm - Sub Task Force breakout sessions
Tue, May 13; 8:00 am to 6:00 pm - Sub Task Force breakout sessions
Wed, May 14; 8:00 am to 6:00 pm - Sub Task Force breakout sessions
Thu, May 15; 8:00 am to 6:00 pm - EFM Task Force Closing Session

During the Sub Task Force breakout sessions, the EPON, Optics,
Copper, and OAM sub task forces will meet in parallel to resolve
the comments that have been submitted against their portions of
draft D1.414.  We will spend all day on Thursday resolving
"Big Ticket Items" in the Closing Session.

Coffee service, continental breakfast and lunch will be
provided every day, and our hosts are planning a social
reception for Wednesday evening.

Prior to the meeting, you should retrieve and review the
preliminary comment report on D1.414 that you will find at:

http://www.ieee802.org/3/efm/public/comments/

I look forward to seeing you in Seoul!

Howard Frazier