Re: [EFM] Conference Call announcement

Title:

Maurice,

Is there any information you can provide as background to what you're
proposing? How do you plan to alter these bits in the ethernet packet?
Do you plan to bring this to 802.3 for a project?

Thanks,
Ben

maurice.reintjes@mindspeed.com wrote:

802.3-efm task force members:

There will be a conference call Monday November 24th at 9:00 AM  PST to discuss the usage of byte 6, reserved bits 4-7 in INF-8074.  Consideration is being given to 802.3ah, 100BASE-LX10 100BASE-BX10-D and 100BASE-BX10-U PMD types for these reserved bits.

The call-in numbers are:

8003119407 USA
08000923582 UK
08001824508 GERMANY

If there are other geographic regions which need a call-in number,
please contact me, and I will make arrangements for you.

Best Regards

Maurice Reintjes
MindspeedTM
Hillsboro, Oregon,USA