[EFM] Reminder

The inaugural meeting of the IEEE 802.3ah Ethernet in
the First Mile Task Force is just two weeks away. The
meeting announcement can be found at:

  http://www.ieee802.org/3/interims/los_angeles.html

The meeting attendance projection is looking pretty good
at this point, based on the reservations that have been
made so far. With lowered airfares and the incredible
deal we are getting from the hotel, this will probably
be your lowest cost opportunity to attend an EFM meeting.

Please remember to send your new or revised presentations
to me no later than Monday, October 15th. PDF files, please.

Howard Frazier