Re: [802.3_DIALOG] [STDS-802-3] Call for interest - 40Gb/s Ethernet Single-mode Fibre PMD

John-
I stand by my statement.
I welcome the opportunity to discuss this in the forum of 802.3
If you don't like my assertion that the proposal lacks distinct identity, the I will be ahppy to take up another tack.
How about if I assert that the current 802.3ba project is not appropriately fulfilling its "Broad Market Potential" because it doesn't include a PHY for a 40Gb/s Ethernet Single-mode Fibre PMD?

 Best regards,

        Geoff