From: Brian Holden [mailto:brian@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, June 26, 2014 12:17 PM
To: STDS-802-3-DIALOG@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [802.3_DIALOG] Hugh Barrass - Friend and Colleague

Hugh was really someone to remember.  The combination of his insights and his way made us all the better for knowing him.

One way for us to remember him and his joie de vivre might be for us to pick out a day during the San Diego meeting to wear a sports jersey, as he always did, in his memory.

  Brian

Brian Holden

V.P of Product Management

Kandou Bus, S.A.