[802.3_DIALOG] Hugh Barrass - Friend and Colleague

Dear collegues

Hugh was technically briliant with his latest endavor driving 400 GbE use case adhoc group.
But his greatest asset was brining sense of humor to sometimes tense and dry 802.3 group meeting.

Hugh passing away is not only big loss for his family but also for all his friends and the standard body as a whole!

I suggest during 802.3 plenary meeting in San Diego as sign of respect we observe 3 minutes of silence.

Thanks,
Ali Ghiasi
Ghiasi Quantum LLC
Office (408)352-5346