[802.3_DIALOG] Updates to comment entry tools

Dear Colleagues,

I wanted to make everybody aware of some changes to the comment entry tools moving forward which I hope will be an improvement.

The first is that the Filemaker comment entry tool has been updated to request that comments on the front matter be submitted against the Clause 'FM' rather than '99' as was the case in the past. The second is a new comment entry spreadsheet to support users that are unable to use the Filemaker comment entry tool. We hope that this will reduce the instances of comments submitted in text format. These new tools can be access at the URL <http://www.ieee802.org/3/WG_tools/index.html> however I will be updating the comment entry instructions in the ballot notices moving forward as a result of these updates.

Best regards,
  David