[802.3_DIALOG] Beyond 10km Optical PHYs Study Group Reflector Activated

All,

The reflector for the IEEE 802.3 Beyond 10km Optical PHYs Study Group has been set up.  Information regarding subscribing to the reflector may be found at

http://www.ieee802.org/3/B10K/reflector.html

Please note that the archive is still in the process of being setup.  I will hold off on sending any messages to the reflector until the setup is complete.  Please take a moment and subscribe asap, as we will be meeting at the IEEE 802.3 Sept Interim.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Acting Chair, IEEE 802.3 Beyond 10km Optical PHYs Study Group