[802.3_DIALOG] Invitation to participate in Sponsor Ballot of IEEE P802.3 (IEEE 802.3cj) Maintenance #12 (revision)
- To: STDS-802-3-DIALOG@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [802.3_DIALOG] Invitation to participate in Sponsor Ballot of IEEE P802.3 (IEEE 802.3cj) Maintenance #12 (revision)
- From: "Law, David" <dlaw@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2017 17:18:34 +0000
- Accept-language: en-GB, en-US
- Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of dlaw@xxxxxxx designates 18.104.22.168 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=dlaw@xxxxxxx
- Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816; h=mime-version:content-transfer-encoding:spamdiagnosticmetadata :spamdiagnosticoutput:content-language:accept-language:message-id :date:thread-index:thread-topic:subject:cc:to:from :arc-authentication-results; bh=Ilbqop94M0lpYo7n6CtQjTc/M9OHBfhQdl0Zi/kKs8E=; b=eUtvaeJYhnsQNORAPxvt/11W+GRDBdLs2BMKjjzS6s6bHcx9DVGesywYdkQYswbuiv pJxe9dryycrfjmhLV6FeC/shobe6FjPFwdu4thxC/HgI0B5Dx3B4f7N+UE10CQz8/d7W I1BlwzqBNbJwpK0LZrVDXtJTLHXmSrU6dFgz9aHGO/UZcz5NgPAF56H9ZF4ESod4sZau Hy7Mc9WW1GEO8ezP+wxc4bYrh9EUwy7AgM+OIU5NfgGxdytfpRr4iTDlZoIkp7eM9Vsi hPs5GcauSxKonz8OEAY6i0Kqxzsp2XmPhVRszgxRD1WuyjtFR9YWlkEKVztdhBfXpzKr jcMA==
- Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1508865518; cv=none; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816; b=HJd52gWpXlQN1FAOiyJp8Uutqnxob4NedXNJ77dffw3UiXHo8UWQxBY7I7l74PJU88 f/vErDOp57Fa0y2hwSZ38LbU7npejec9b6cLr6oGrhOc0uFFr6TW0205IRarXVhcnR+/ glVhWhyu36MHSL+xCK8PXWfGxQokQ8YbE+stI6jAk4kE6XoaYMtxrHOxFgeVMln5q9DR ef+XDEuHqUm9jJm8bQUsJzBgFx6s9Ij0bXsYUgJcNj39t1GN6qnpp/C+OkM0/xPrZ4Pk 3tayPwdI3r2eQy8dMTTt1YZplZHewrj6962ftUjGLw+LyYzNkDULSp8x4pzTK3xl6cji O4sw==
- Delivered-to: mhonarc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- List-help: <https://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?LIST=STDS-802-3-DIALOG>, <mailto:LISTSERV@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG?body=INFO%20STDS-802-3-DIALOG>
- List-owner: <mailto:STDS-802-3-DIALOG-request@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG>
- List-subscribe: <mailto:STDS-802-3-DIALOG-subscribe-request@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG>
- List-unsubscribe: <mailto:STDS-802-3-DIALOG-unsubscribe-request@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG>
- Reply-to: "Law, David" <dlaw@xxxxxxx>
- Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
- Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99
- Thread-index: AdNM62cAdFHoZmoxQ8OiEWUK97SPGQ==
- Thread-topic: Invitation to participate in Sponsor Ballot of IEEE P802.3 (IEEE 802.3cj) Maintenance #12 (revision)
Draft standards within the IEEE 802.3 Ethernet Working Group pass through two balloting cycles, first through IEEE 802.3 Working Group Ballot, then through Sponsor Ballot. If you wish to take part in the Sponsor Ballot of the IEEE P802.3 (IEEE 802.3cj) Maintenance #12 (revision) draft please follow the instructions found below. Please note that you have to join the ballot group by 19-November-2017, 23:59 Eastern Time.
Please contact me if you have any questions.
Chair, IEEE 802.3 Ethernet Working Group
Phone: +44 1631 563729
To participate, you must have access to myProject through an IEEE Web Account <http://www.ieee.org/about/help/my_account/web_account.html>. This is the same IEEE Web Account you would use to access the IEEE attendance tool.
If you are an IEEE-SA member:
Follow this process:
1. Log onto myProject; click the link for myBallot <https://development.standards.ieee.org/my-site/home>.
2. Click the link for "Show/Join Open Ballot Invitations" <https://development.standards.ieee.org/my-site/open-ballot-invitations>.
3. Scroll down until you find IEEE P802.3 (IEEE 802.3cj); then scroll over to the right margin and click "join" under the "Actions" column. If you cannot see IEEE P802.3 (IEEE 802.3cj) please check the 'Show All Open Ballot Invitations' box.
4. Enter or select an affiliation from the drop down menu (appearing as you key in your affiliation in the Organization window), select your classification category, and click "OK" at the bottom of the screen. You will receive an on-screen confirmation that you successfully joined the group.
If you are not an IEEE SA Member:
You can either enroll in a single ballot by paying a per ballot fee or you can join the IEEE SA by choosing an option link below. Joining the IEEE SA entitles you to participate in as many sponsor ballots as you like for the year.
OPTION 1 - I am already an IEEE Member and I want to add Standards Association Membership. Go to: <http://www.ieee.org/membership_services/index.html>
OPTION 2 - I am not an IEEE Member but would like to enroll in both IEEE and IEEE Standards Association. Go to: <http://www.ieee.org/membership_services/membership/join/index.html>.
OPTION 3 - I am not interested in becoming an IEEE Member, however I would like to enroll as a Standards Association Member only. Go to: <http://standards.ieee.org/sa-mem/join.html>
If you are interested in paying a per ballot fee please contact <David_Law@xxxxxxxx>.
OBLIGATIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF BALLOTERS
Once the document is ready to be balloted, you will receive notification via email. You will typically have 30 days to review the document and return the ballot with your vote. By agreeing to participate in this ballot you have an *obligation* to respond. Failure to return a completed ballot may disqualify you from participating in future ballots.