[802.3_DIALOG] Home Networking Technology (HNT) liaison response

Colleagues:

Having been tasked with responding on Home Networking Technology, I have been working on a draft response to ITU-T SG-15 Q1/15, but I find little to say.  we provided a suggested update to their Work Plan document.  As best I can tell, all that is currently dated in their document is the ballot status of P802.3bt.  The a download document link can be found at:  http://www.itu.int/en/ITU-T/studygroups/Pages/sg15-hnt.aspx.  the IEEE 802.3 entry is on page 20.

Please let me know if you think anything else is incorrect or missing from that entry.

—Bob