[802.3_DIALOG] Update on March plenary hotel cancelations

Colleagues,

Apparently the hotel found a way to cancel the plenary hotel reservations in
bulk. Many of you have already received a cancellation email (mine came
yesterday afternoon) and I thank all of you who let me know that you'd
received your cancellation.

Please key an eye on your inbox if you haven?t yet received yours. If you
did not book through the hotel link on the 802 plenary site, but booked
through a third party or corporate travel site, you probably won't be
automatically canceled and should take care of it yourself.

We are still supposed to receive an update Monday and I'll update when we
have more information. Due to some issues with the email reflectors
yesterday, I will send this to the 802.3 and DIALOG reflectors separately.

Finally, if you are an 802.3 voter, please return your 10-day email ballot
sent by David Law as soon as possible.

Thanks for your patience as we figure everything out.

Regards,

Steve

Steven B. Carlson
Chair, P802.3ch Multi-Gig Automotive Ethernet PHY Task Force
Chair, Beyond 10 Gb/s Automotive Electrical PHYs Study Group
Executive Secretary, IEEE 802.3 Ethernet Working Group
http://www.ieee802.org/3/index.html
President
High Speed Design, Inc.
Portland, OR