[802.3_DIALOG] Beyond 400 GbE CFI

All,

In case you are not on the IEEE 802.3 New Ethernet Applications Ad hoc reflector, I am reaching out to the Dialog reflector to inform all that I have initiated a Call-for-interest for Beyond 400 GbE for consideration at the Nov 2020 Plenary.  Please see https://www.ieee802.org/3/cfi/request_1120_1.html

The CFI Consensus Deck was developed within the IEEE 802.3 NEA Ad hoc.  You may find the draft to be presented at the CFI Consensus Call on Oct 29 (10am to noon, ET) at the following URL - https://www.ieee802.org/3/ad_hoc/ngrates/public/calls/20_1029/CFI_Beyond400GbE_201029.pdf.  If you are interested in being added as a supporter, please reply to this email indicating you wish to be added, and provide your full name and affiliation.

Access information for the Oct 29 call (that will be held as part of the IEEE 802.3 NEA Ad hoc) may be found at https://www.ieee802.org/3/ad_hoc/ngrates/email/msg00772.html or on the IEEE 802.3

Calendar for Oct 29 (10am to noon, ET) - https://www.ieee802.org/3/calendar.html

Thank you in advance for your consideration.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Champion, Beyond 400 GbE CFI