[802.3_DIALOG] March PARs from other WGs

Colleagues,

The process for consideration of new IEEE 802 PARs has started.  There are only two PARS, both from IEEE 802.1:
  • 802.1Qdq Amendment: Shaper Parameter Settings for Bursty Traffic requiring Bounded Latency, PAR and CSD
  • 802.1ASdr - Amendment: Inclusive Terminology, PAR and CSD
I have reviewed both PARS and CSD.  I haven’t found anything in those documents that would cause me to recommend that 802.3 provide comment.  I’m curious if anyone else sees anything worth generating comments from 802.3.

—Bob