[802.3_DIALOG] IEEE 802.3 updates to ITU-T HNT, ANT and OTNT Standardization Work Plans

Dear Colleagues,

Based on our respective meeting cycles IEEE 802.3 needs to submit updates to the ITU-T Home Network Transport (HNT), Access Network Transport (ANT) and Optical Transport Networks Technology Standardization (OTNT) Standardization Work Plans out of the IEEE 802.3 May 2024 Interim meeting series. The related incoming liaison letters are listed below.

As I announced at the March 2024 IEEE 802.3 Closing Plenary meeting, I have appointed Marek Hajduczenia <mxhajduczenia@xxxxxxxxx> to lead the drafting of the proposed liaison letters to provide the IEEE 802.3 updates for the ITU-T HNT and ANT Standardization Work Plans and appointed Tom Huber <tomhuber90@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> to lead the drafting of the proposed liaison letter to provide the IEEE 802.3 updates for the OTNT Standardization Work Plan. My thanks to both for agreeing this do this.

The draft liaison letters will be considered at the IEEE 802.3 Working Group Interim meeting on Thursday 16 May 2024. Please contact the respective individual if you wish to contribute to the drafting of any of these letters.

Thanks, and best regards,
  David

-----

ITU SG15: Liaisons on the latest version of the Access Network Transport (ANT) and Home
Network Transport (HNT) Standards Overviews and Work Plans liaison letter
<https://ieee802.org/3/minutes/jan24/incoming/SG15-LS74_Redacted.pdf>

ITU SG15: Access Network Transport (ANT) Standards Overview and Work Plan liaison letter
<https://ieee802.org/3/minutes/jan24/incoming/SG15-LS75_Redacted.pdf>

ITU SG15: Home Network Transport (HNT) Standards Overview and Work Plan liaison letter
<https://ieee802.org/3/minutes/jan24/incoming/SG15-LS76_Redacted.pdf>

ITU SG15: OTNT Standardization Work Plan Issue 33 liaison letter and attachments 1 and 2
<https://ieee802.org/3/minutes/jan24/incoming/SG15-LS89_Redacted.pdf>
<https://ieee802.org/3/private/liaison_docs/itu/SG15-LS89-doc1_OTNT-SWP-TD230-P-clean.pdf>
<https://ieee802.org/3/private/liaison_docs/itu/SG15-LS89_doc2_PL-230.pdf>