[802.3_DIALOG] IEEE 802.3 updates to ITU-T HNT, ANT and OTNT Standardization Work Plans

Dear Colleagues,

As I announced on 6 April 2024 <https://www.ieee802.org/3/email_dialog/msg01539.html>, I've appointed Marek Hajduczenia to lead the drafting of the proposed liaison letters to provide the IEEE 802.3 updates for the ITU-T HNT and ANT Standardization Work Plans and appointed Tom Huber to lead the drafting of the proposed liaison letter to provide the IEEE 802.3 updates for the OTNT Standardization Work Plan. These letters will be submitted for consideration by the IEEE 802.3 Ethernet Working Group at our 16 May 2024 interim meeting. As a result, Marek and Tom have produced initial drafts of these letters which are available at the following URLs. Please let Marek or Tom know if you have any comments on these drafts.

Thanks, and best regards,
  David

-----

Draft ITU-T Home Network Transport (HNT) Standardization Work Plan IEEE 802.3 update

Draft Access Network Transport (ANT) Standardization Work Plan IEEE 802.3 update

Draft Optical Transport Networks Technology Standardization (OTNT) Standardization Work Plan IEEE 802.3 update