From: Shellhammer, Steve [mailto:sshellha@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, January 14, 2013 6:04 PM
To: STDS-802-3-EPOC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [STDS-802-3-EPOC] EPoC RF Spectrum Ad Hoc Agenda

All,

               This is a reminder that we have an RF Spectrum Ad Hoc call tomorrow at 11 AM Pacific Time (2 PM Eastern Time).

               The bridge information is in the appointment that I sent out previously.    The plan is to review and see if we can address some of the open issues (attached). We need to fill up the column labeled "Recommendation to TF."  I will be preparing an Ad Hoc status report.  I will include the latest version of our open issues list, so any updates we make tomorrow, will be included in the status report presentation.  Any recommendations we have, will be considered by the Task Force in Phoenix.

If anyone has a presentation they would like to make please notify me.

Agenda

*         Review IEEE-SA Patent Policy

o   https://development.standards.ieee.org/myproject/Public/mytools/mob/slideset.pdf

*         Attendance